Raleigh, NC Garage Door Opener Repair
Very few household appliances take as much wear as a garage opener. Generally, openers can last for many years of heavy use. Sadly, they are going to eventually break down. After they stop working, sometimes they might only need a simple repair to work normally again. Our skilled specialists can repair it quickly.
Garage Door Opener Installation Raleigh
Garage door openers can run into a range of difficulties. Something as simple as the remote not working any longer to the pulley system or even the engine not functioning can certainly stop a garage door opener in its tracks. All of these difficulties are issues that an expert specialist can repair at a low cost. Don’t hesitate to give us a call today if your garage door opener is having any problems. Our technicians are equipped to handle any type of garage door repair, not only limited to openers. Ask about our free estimates and lifetime warranties on our repairs.
Have your Garage Door Opener Problems Solved ASAP!
Some of the most common garage door opener problems involve the chain either sagging or not moving even when the engine is working. These kinds of automatic opener issues can usually be handled within minutes. Other garage door opener problems include abnormal noises, slower movement, faster movement, random activation on its own, or the laser eyes not working as expected.
Garage Door Opener Installation in Raleigh
A proper garage door opener installation involves 5 basic steps:
- You have to inspect the garage door for proper configuration. A bad door setup may overwork the automatic opener at some point. This is your opportunity to get everything right.
- Make sure the door is properly balanced. If the door slides up or down when you are not holding it, the torsion springs need adjustment.
- Choose the best garage door opener. You have a choice of horsepower and drive systems. Heavier door systems will need more horsepower, and while there are some pros for all drives, the rubber belt is the quietest and is very reliable, if a bit more expensive.
- Get rid of all old opener equipment. Cut no corners; resist the urge to reuse old laser eyes and wall keypads. Those pieces of tech may not be well suited for your new opener.
- For safety’s sake, check the force of the opener. Keep your foot pressed against the bottom of the garage door while opening it. It’s good if it stops when it encounters the force of your foot. If it keeps going, you need to adjust it. After that, fine tune the opening and closing force.
A good garage door opener installation tech will stick to the best practices always. That is exactly what we do. Contact us today for your own perfectly installed garage door opener.
Some of the most popular garage door opener brands we install are: